Herd Health Assessment and Advice
Herd health assessment and advice, can be conducted with a farm visit, gathering of new clinical data (e.g. herd BCS score) or analysis of herd health data. The following data reviews are possible:
- Disease risk factor review.
- Clinical scoring – BCS, Hocks, Mobility, Claw length, Digital dermatitis, Rumen fill.
- Data analysis – reports generated using Excel, Interherd, Interherd+, TotalVet.
Making confident, informed decisions can require:
- Robust data analysis – using Uniform, Interherd, Interherd+, Summit, TotalVet, VetImpress and various bespoke spreadsheets
- Evidence-based trial results in the published literature – using RCVS library access to all the major scientific journals
- Practical details in case-studies, expert opinion, facilitated producer group meetings and reliable producer testimonials
For further information on Herd health assessment and advice, please contact the Herd Health Team Here
Click here for notes on Knife sharpening and here for the video demonstration