Skip to content
Assessment of herd health can be conducted with a farm visit, gathering of new clinical data (e.g. herd BCS score) or analysis of herd health data. The following data reviews are possible:
- Disease risk factor review.
- Clinical scoring – BCS, Hocks, Mobility, Claw length, Digital dermatitis, Rumen fill.
- Data analysis – reports generated using Excel, Interherd, Interherd+, TotalVet.
Making confident, informed decisions can require:
- Robust data analysis – using Uniform, Interherd, Interherd+, Summit, TotalVet, VetImpress and various bespoke spreadsheets
- Evidence-based trial results in the published literature – using RCVS library access to all the major scientific journals
- Practical details in case-studies, expert opinion, facilitated producer group meetings and reliable producer testimonials